Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Unexpected Update :)

I was conversing with our contact at the agency today, as I'm donating a lot of the clothes that didn't sell to our orphanages in Ethiopia.  Soooo excited about that.  Seriously, I think more excited than if they had all sold and I had earned another $300+ from them (there are more clothes than you can even imagine).  I love the thought of all those little kids having some nice outfits, and our clothes going to a place where they are in such need.  In the duration of the conversation, Sally (our contact at the agency) told me that we had just moved up to 14th on the waiting list, and they had just been informed of approx. 7 more referrals coming the agency's way soon.  Each move up is one step closer to it being our turn!! So exciting.  Please pray for my patience as we creep up the waiting list.  Sally was so right.  Its so exciting as we continue to move up the list, but as we inch closer and closer to the top the wait becomes even more difficult.  A coined phrase Brian and I have (since every child we've had, including Isabel, has made us wait lol) is "I hate wait" LOL!!  So, I figure that is one of the many reason's God keeps giving me opportunities to get better at waiting :)  I am so thankful He has blessed us with a really smooth and pretty speedy timeline thus far.  Just praying, if it be His will, that it continues!  I will say, that as we walk the path of life, I have learned that His timing is always the perfect timing, not ours.  Doesn't mean our crazy, impatient, human minds don't forget that from time to time lol.  Guess I need another project to keep me occupied!  That garage sale was a GREAT June distraction :)  God Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment