Wednesday, May 16, 2012

:)

I know there are plenty of people out there that probably think I'm crazy (this is NOT new information! LOL!)  But I am SO incredibly excited when I picture a 5th little one in my army of children.  When I see them play in the backyard and imagine another little one amongst them.... SO FUN!! :)  Its so hard to believe in a few short months we will get to see their face for the first time.  Can't wait for June 1st so that we can see where we've moved on the wait list!!

Also, my sister and I are going to be doing a garage sale in June.  All proceeds will go towards our adoptions.  If you have anything you might be willing to donate we would be so appreciative!  If not, if you are willing to spread the word once we have a date and of course, please, pray for its success!!!  As it turns out, garage sales are a lot of work!! YAY!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR #5!!! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment