Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Melanie is 3!!!

Melanie is 3 today!!!  I can't believe my little girl has grown up so much.  Many people often say "I don't know how you do it" or are in awe of having four kids and in process for our fifth.  I can't imagine NOT doing it.  This fourth little angel of ours (much like our other 3) is such a gift from God.  She is such a crazy and fun little girl.  She adds sunshine to the day of everyone she encounters.  This morning I come down stairs and am greeting by a jumping Melanie "Gooood Mooowwwnnninggg Mama!!".  I tell her Happy Birthday, and she says "It's not my birthday!!" LOL!!  Apparently having her party early confused her a bit, but she had a fun day, and was able to join us for dinner with her birthday buddy, her great grandma (aka Nana) and much of the family. And got her own little cake as well :) God Bless them both!!! We love you muchly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment